Benefits of Membership
Membership of the ISFL provides you with an instant community of international family law scholars from whom you can learn and with whom you can discuss issues of common concern. For more on why you should join for this reason, read here.
In addition, the different types of membership attract the following benefits:
- Access to an exclusive Members Portal which contains a full international membership directory and additional society publications that are for members-only or that provide early-access to papers presented at conferences.
- Reduced rates for attendance at international and regional ISFL conferences
- A free copy of the annual International Survey of Family Law
- A periodic email newsletter
- Eligibility to vote in elections and stand for election to office in the Society.
Associate members: pay a reduced subscription fee and have the same benefits as full members except that they do not receive the International Survey of Family Law and may neither vote in elections nor stand for election to office.
Student members: receive the same benefits as associate members but at a reduced cost.